[C320-list] Repowering update and anti-siphon height?

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 06:03:21 PST 2010

On # 867 there are several different liners. The port locker liner where the
anti siphon loop is installed is a seperate molding from the cabin liner.
There are two hole for the hoses in the floor of the locker and they run
down btween the hull and the cabin liner into the bilge area under the aft
cabin berth in the port section where the muffler is installed.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC