[C320-list] Repowering update and anti-siphon height?

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:47:11 PST 2010

Bernie, the anti-siphon on our #62 is in the engine compartment as is your.
I don't know when the change was made; but, it was moved to the port cockpit
locker.

You'll see from where the heater hoses leave the engine compartment that it
is possible to make a run from there into the space between the liner and
hull. Find a later year and see where the hoses exit and how they brought
them into the cockpit locker. You might have to fish a messenger first to
pull the hose with.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay