[C320-list] Bimini versus sun awning

badams3491 at aol.com badams3491 at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 12:26:41 PST 2010

I have a dodger and a bimini.  They work fine together, being  about three
to four inches apart where they meet.  As you stated, I to  question the
ability of the awning to stand up to the stresses the wind would  impose on it
once it got really to blowing.  I leave them both up all  summer and take
the bimini down in the winter.

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 1/13/2010 9:35:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,