[C320-list] Cruising in Mexico-cuba libre 3

lrich320 at yahoo.com lrich320 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 08:21:52 PST 2010

Thanks so much to Bill for replying and to several others who sent me emails off the list. Check back to the Cat 440 website link below as Orlando did just post our last update from before the holidays and will be writing another soon.

We are about to depart Mazatlan for further points south in Mexico. Mazatlan has always been a special place for us as Orlando and I met in the early 80's on a cruiseship that stopped here. We spent our honeymoon here a few years later and countless vacations thereafter. It has been great to finally have more time to explore and enjoy the culture. Don't believe all the negative press on Mexico lately-we love it here.

We really love hearing from you and hope you will stay in touch. To our 320 friends in Marina del Rey, our next plane trip back is planned for August so we will see you again then.

Happy Sailing to all,
Linda and Orlando Duran
cuba libre 3
Catalina 440 #36