[C320-list] pad eye attached to deck

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:45:07 PST 2010

I 've got my question in and am waiting for an answer now and will share
what I find out.

My best guess is that this will be an area that is cored and you will need
to seal the core when you drill. To check the area yourself, take the handle
of a screw diver and tap in the deck area near OEM hardware, you will hear a
flat rapping sound and when you move to an area that is cored, the sound
will be deeper and a bit more muffled.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC