[C320-list] Lewmar vinyl Trim

bhagan at wi.rr.com bhagan at wi.rr.com
Sat Jul 3 10:32:35 PDT 2010

I have a 2000 C320 hull #776 and have the rounded Lewmar port hatches.  2 of the vinyl trim covers have cracks in them and I would like to replace.  I checked Catalina Direct and they state Lewmar no longer manufactures the part and they have sold all of their inventory.  Anyone know of another source?

I thought about trying to glue the cracks but it doesn't look like their is enough material to glue together.

I am also looking for a hatch screen for the forward Bowmar hatch, the standard clip in ones won't work due to the arms being attached to the frame, I would guess domeone figured this out long before me. Just for reference does anyone know the model number of the hatch, can't find it on the hatch itself.

Thanks for any help.