[C320-list] Water system, newbie questions, flushing the head

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 09:29:35 PDT 2010

For flushing the head we changed the head flushing from the bay to a tap
into the head sink drain hose.  Then all we have to do is run some water
into the sink and pump the head.  When fnished, we wash our hands in the
sink and that is the water for the next time we have to flush.   Also
installed a Y-valve below the tap so we have the option of draining the sink
directly into the Bay when too much is run into the sink such as when
winterizing.

Bruce Stumpp
C-32-, #647, "Adventure"
Frog Mortar Creek, MD