[C320-list] AC reversed polarity light

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 14:02:42 PDT 2010

The day I launched Hull 894 for the first time with a brand new power cord, the reverse polarity light went on when I connected it up to the dock power.  Turns out with all the excitement, I did not fully tighten the power cord connection at the dock electrical box. The loose connection somehow triggered the reverse polarity light.  If all the continuity tests work out for the 3 wires on the power cord, there may be a loose or corroded connection some where in the dock side or in the boat starting with the plug at the stern.

Bob Sloat
Savannah Hull 894