[C320-list] Any experience with the Racor Vent air/fuel Separator??

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 05:07:38 PDT 2010

Does anyone have any experience this? Although I use the hours/GPH method
for filling, I still end up having to catch some fuel out of the vent and
want to eliminate the potential for spillage completely.

My questions are:

*Is the diameter a problem? The unit is 4" in diameter and I want to make
sure that there is enough clearance against the hull for the filter to
remain vertical.

*Does this just move the problem to overfill at the deck fill?

Recommendations/other suggestions would be appreciated..Thanks

Regards,

Jon Vez

Solstice #582