[C320-list] Water system, newbie questions

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Jul 5 07:31:58 PDT 2010

 Mine (#1146) has a third water tank dedicated to the head. It holds less than the holding tank for obvious reasons and is very convenient. The tank is located aft of the steering quadrant and has a deck fill and vent on the aft port side. There is a one-way check valve that prevents water from the head flowing towards the tank. If you would like, I'll take some photos but I haven't mastered adding pictures either to my posts on this forum or to the website  so I'd have to send them to your e-mail directly.

Bill