[C320-list] folding or feathering

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 16:08:10 PDT 2010

Sailor Lew
I have a 2006 C320 with a Kiwi Feathering Prop.
It is a big improvement on the fixed prop ... particularly noticeable if you
need to reverse into a tight slip/pen.
I am happy with it and the price is much lower than it's competitors.
I live in Sydney, and if it were North America, I might find price
differences are not so great.
More research and i am sure you will find the right answer for you.

BruceS
Sydney Australia