[C320-list] lifting points

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Wed Jul 7 15:07:04 PDT 2010

I'm not at the boat but have a picture showing where they are on MKII hull 1118.
The front is midway between the forward most vertical stanchion and the opening port light.
The rear appears to be about 6 inches aft of the two legged stanchion that the opening life lines clip to.
I'll try to send the picture directly to you.

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII
Hull 1118
Guntersville, AL

PLEASE: STOP E-MAIL HARVESTING
Protect your friends and family:
Do not give my e-mail address to any person or web site.
Delete my name and e-mail address before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Use BCC when sending to multiple addresses.
Thank you!