[C320-list] folding or feathering

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 9 18:20:41 PDT 2010

Brian,

     Last year I was debating on which prop to buy and saw this same
article.  I checked with the 320 group for their opinions and finally
decided on the Flex-O-Fold 3 blade folder.  It's been on a year and I have
been happy with my choice.  I was impressed with the construction and design
of the unit.  It makes a big difference in sailing performance, especially
in light air.  I have a 2004 320 with  a different engine than yours so my
prop choice would not be the same as yours.

Regards,

Jerry Clayton
Marina Del Rey, Ca