[C320-list] GPS Mount

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 18:28:46 PDT 2010

I bought several black plastic rail clamps for a couple of bucks from
WM that clamp onto a 1" rail with stainless screws and which can be
used to mount anything to 1" tubing. I mounted the Garmin surface
mount that came with my 498 to the clamp and it to the angled part of
the pedestal guard below the instrument pod. It looks like q factory
installation.

--

Chris Burti Farmville, NC