[C320-list] GPS Mount

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 00:26:14 PDT 2010

Chris,
By any chance do you have a picture?

Thanks,
Herb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Burti" <clburti at gmail.com>
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 9:28:46 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [C320-list] GPS Mount

I bought several black plastic rail clamps for a couple of bucks from
WM that clamp onto a 1" rail with stainless screws and which can be
used to mount anything to 1" tubing. I mounted the Garmin surface
mount that came with my 498 to the clamp and it to the angled part of
the pedestal guard below the instrument pod. It looks like q factory
installation.

--

Chris Burti Farmville, NC