[C320-list] GPS Mount

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 05:10:10 PDT 2010

 <http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=38269723&id=25000012>

This isn't a great shot, but apparently, I used two of the clamps. You can
see them next to thew compass. They look a sorta like miniture black plastic
muffler clamps with a plastic bridge instead of a U-bolt. I couldn't find
them inthe WM catalog, but I did see two items that could be modified to
work and give you some ideas on the kind of things that can be modified to
work..

272434 on p.1011 and 367096 on p.1004.

or, you could spend big bucks for the Edson Mount on p. 1029

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC