[C320-list] NavPod fastners - special tool?

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Jul 14 06:51:20 PDT 2010

There are a couple options.

Break the pin out of the center and use a regular hex wrench.

Replace them with standard phillips headed screws.

Dig around for the special wrench that you'll promptly misplace for when you need to get in there 3 years from now.  :)

Anyone planning to steal your stuff HAS the standard wrench already.