[C320-list] Bilge pump cycling excessively

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jul 15 16:15:27 PDT 2010

I used to have it on my boat. Worked great but needed to remember to "burp" it.  Newer models have a vent hose you have to route that handles this automatically.

On the 320, that's a real pain and when powering in reverse you can force water through the vent hose, so a catch can may be needed also.

On the other hand GFO packing is dripless, runs cool and reliable.

-Jeff