[C320-list] Bilge pump cycling excessively

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Thu Jul 15 16:23:58 PDT 2010

The PSS, like everything else on the boat is a tradeoff.  It allows you to have a totally dry bilge but then some of the new packing material does as well, or very darn close to it.
If I remember right they recommend that you replace the bellows once every five years which is a big deal if you are not on the hard for the winter.
If you have the older model like mine you have to burp it after the diver does your hull to make sure there is no trapped air.
Fore some this is like asking folding or feathering...
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T