[C320-list] New Main sail & Mast gate

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 05:30:16 PDT 2010

Someone had lost the gate and replaced it with a door catch plate before we
bought Commitment. It was not stainless or brass so it started rusting. I
got a new one from Charleston Spars for a couple of bucks as well as a
replacement knurled head screw that had been also lost. It took a little bit
of effort with a pair of pielrs to get it formed and adjusted, but once
set, I didn't have to adjust it again until I next removed the mainsail and
it was easy to adjust then.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC