[C320-list] New Main sail & Mast gate

Jerry jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 17 05:32:12 PDT 2010

Hi Annie

Assuming that you have a Selden rig as we do, I remove the gate to take the
sail on and off each year.  The plate slides out, then you put in the cars
including the wheeled cars and put it back.  There is a press plate on the
gate to release it.  I find it a bit fiddly but not difficult once I
remember how it goes in and out each season. The top car stays in.

Regards

Jerry Brown
Indigo  #1137