[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 841, Issue 1

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 18 16:38:13 PDT 2010

Tom,
   Jane and I lived aboard for several months while we were homeless (house sold quickly and new one not ready)--it was during the winter where temps range from zero to 45 for the lows.  We have a 16,000 BTU reverse a/c heat and we needed to supplement the heat portion with a ceramic 1500 W heater when the cold winds blew.  I tried to convince my spouse to forget the house and simply live aboard since we were already retired--but alas we only live aboard a week or 10 days at a time anymore.
   Hope this helps.
Ken  OBUOY, #219