[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 841, Issue 1

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Jul 19 07:47:51 PDT 2010

 From my experience, the reverse cycle heating doesn't do much heating once the outside water temperature gets to about 40.  On occasional overnight stays in cool weather, I just use a small electric space heater with all doors shut in spaces you aren't in.  To get heat to the aft compartment, either move the heater of blow the warm are in with a small fan. And I agree, you are nuts.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Page <pagethomasa at gmail.com>
To: c320-list <c320-list at lists.catalina320.com>
Sent: Sun, Jul 18, 2010 4:39 pm
Subject: Re: [C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 841, Issue 1

I will be living aboard my 320 this winter in Boston ( I know I am crazy)

and need to make a decision on supplemental heating.

Anyone have any experience with different types of boat heating systems for

the 320?.  I have the reverse cycle heat and AC that was optional for the

boat and in the literature it mentions an option for electic heat anyone

have any experience with this?

Any information would be appreciated

Tom Page

Jeannette III  #1138