[C320-list] Any experience with the Racor Vent air/fuel Separator??

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 09:40:11 PDT 2010

Thanks all--

I just purchased the whistle alert, but will return it based on the
feedback! Since my local WM didn't have the Racor unit, I thought I'd try to
whistle device...I did see the Boat US review and other articles on the
LG100 and will be ordering one...hopefully it does the trick!

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582