[C320-list] Fuel Gauge and Shutoff

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 16:42:29 PDT 2010

All fuel gages on all C320's eventually fail, mine did five years ago. Since I hardly use the engine I don't care, but if you do I'm sure someone on this list will have numerous answers.
As to the sea water, I stopped using it three years ago, what a remarkable difference. We leave the toilet in dry all the time and use the fresh water from the sink. Works really well but you do have to instruct newbees.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606