[C320-list] Fuel Gauge and Shutoff

sholdr at aol.com sholdr at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 17:11:11 PDT 2010

The shut-off is a thru-hull seacock under the head sink -- access is
via the small hinged door at the bottom of the closet in the aft
stateroom -- One is for the sink drain, one for the head intake and one
for the shower sump outflow.  Mine are marked with a tag as to their
function.

I plumbed a small (6 gallon) separate fresh water tank to the head
intake hose -- it is aft of the rudder post between the port and
starboard storage areas -- I fill it through a hose attached to the
tank reached by opening the port locker lid.  Works great, is invisible
to all and even "Newbies" have no problems.

Phil Hansen
Camelot #322