[C320-list] Speakers

David J Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Tue Jul 27 05:12:11 PDT 2010

Even if they don't make it its likely they would likely still service it
try calling Boes.  As an alternative if you can take it apart and
replace the speaker inside as a good part of what makes Boes sound so
good is the baffling in the housing as opposed to the speaker itself.

Try http://www.mcmelectronics.com/browse/Speaker-Components/0000000210
they are usually a good source for replacement speakers without breaking
budget.  Match Size, Ohms and Watts.  Most car and marine speaker
systems are 4 ohms.  It likely says all this somewhere on the speaker.