[C320-list] Temperture Sender - 3GM30F

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jul 27 16:32:49 PDT 2010

Hi Jamie,

Seaward made the instrument panel. That is where I gor a spare temp sender for our 2001 #809.  If you get one from Yanmar, it'll likely not read correctly as they have there own panel.

Check the connection on the sender. The wire may have corroded or may be shorted to ground.

Remove the wire and with a ohm meter, check whether the Screw in the end of the sender is a short to the case (ground). Also check whether the wire is shorted or broken?

-Jeff