[C320-list] Cockpit Cushions

Magnuson's Time A Weigh ragtime at gte.net
Tue Jun 8 15:21:22 PDT 2010

After another unanticipated overnight rain shower, I am ready to replace the factory cushions with some C cushions.  Has anyone had any experience with having a set made, with a split cushion on the port side to accommodate the hatch? Also, any experience with a method to fasten the cushions to keep them from sliding aft and binding the wheel.  What about thickness?   I bought a set for my O'Day 25 and was happy with them, except for the Mosquito repellant affect of smearing the accent striping.

Thanks for the great forum!!
Gary # 205
Time A Weigh