[C320-list] Cockpit Cushions

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 18:11:24 PDT 2010

Gary

Cherie came with Bottom Siders, which are a similar product and we are happy
with them.  Configuration is symetrical with both side cushions split.  That
gives the option of reversing the cushions to protect or hide the accent and
allows the rear section of the seat to be clear when raising the hatch or
for better access around to the wheel.   The bird seat cushions have straps
that snap to the bottom of the seat and it would be possible to add snaps to
the other cushions, but it sounds like more trouble than it would be
worth.  The covering will tear if not handled with some care.  Storage in an
unused sail bag provides both organization and abrasion protection.  So far,
the consensus is that dealing with any issues is a small price to pay for
the comfort of a padded seat.

Pat, 801