[C320-list] SPIN POLE TRACK, FUEL TANK REPLACEMENT TIP

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Fri Jun 4 22:54:34 PDT 2010

I've used a 12' piece of 1 1/4" T-track. I got the first one from Garhauer,
and the second one from the Catalina dealer. Mount it so the bottom is about
a foot off the deck and there's room for the mast chocks in the West Marine
catalog to mount the pole on the mast. I use the stanchion mounts that
someone else mentioned, but it'd be nice to get it off the stanchions.

DENNY BROWNE
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach