[C320-list] outhaul lost in boom

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 7 10:59:02 PDT 2010

Yes, that technique works really well on lines that go straight through the
boom.  Did this one year to get our Reefing line back through that a
"helper" pulled out of the boom during winterizing.

The outhaul is typically the one that goes through the turning blocks inside
the boom.  That's more difficult.  If you tape a fishhook on the end of the
snake, you might be able to grab near the end of the line that way.

-Jeff