[C320-list] Cockpit Cushions

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 05:29:40 PDT 2010

We ordered ours from the sailboatowners.com website store. they are closed
cell foam covered with the same Sunsure material our sheet bags are made
with. They fit perfectly, are unaffected by sunscreen, are not sticky in the
heat and come with snaps and hardware to hold them in place.

The port cushion is not divided and after about five or six years of use, I
have mixed feelings about that. It is inconvenient when I want to get into
the locker with the cockpit full of people, on the other hand (says Tevye)
we do not leave them in the cockpit when we leave the boat and as we have
seven cushions now, eight would be more inconvenient moving them in and out
of the boat. I think that over all, I may be a bit less inconvenienced with
the single cushion, but if they are now available split, I would probably
order it that way now.

http://shop.catalinaowners.com/category.htm?cat=1802

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC