[C320-list] Cockpit Cushions

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:23:12 PDT 2010

I also have the cushions from Bottomsiders.  They came with the boat and
were probably about 7 years old.  We sent them back and had them re-coated.
They came back like new.  I have since had a new helm seat made by them. It
fits nicely on the removable stern section and is 8-1/2" high so I can
easily see over the pedestal.  The cockpit cushions are split and I wouldn't
do it any other way.  When just the two of us we don't even put out the aft
pair.  Between meals, we store at least one cushion on the refer as
insulation.

So, we have 7 cushions in all.  Storage is not a problem.  I think it would
be more of a problem if they were not split.

I found the Bottomsider people very easy and professional to work with, and
very interested in having satisfied customers.

I've also have high regards for the canvas shop people at
catalinaowners.com.  Although, I'd have to see their version of cushions
before making a decision.  C Cushion and Bottomsiders are both usually at
the big boat shows.  I've seen them in Annapolis.

Good Luck,
Warren