[C320-list] Cockpit Cushions

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 18 10:38:43 PDT 2010

Gary,
   We just returned from three weeks in the BVI's, so e-mails are a bit behind.  I ordered bottomsiders BEFORE our boat was built--had them on our o'day and loved them.  Our set is the five type.  Port, starboard, helm, and two whale watching perches.  The divided cushion problem for us is not an issue--we simply 'fold' the cushion forward and to port....then toss it back.  In 16 years that has not been a problem--Our cushions are 16 years old and still look new---shoes are not allowed on our boat---bare bottoms do not cause much wear and tear???
Ken--O'BUOY, #219