[C320-list] leak revisited

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Thu Jun 10 15:43:09 PDT 2010

Check the water pump and all it's fittings.

I have a continuing leak only when the fresh water gets up to temp. May have it solved. Just replaced
the overflow preventer on the hot water heater. But so far I've replaced the back flow preventer, replaced
a short hose off the hot water heater (cold line going in) and replaced the a cracked fitting. Also tightened
up two other fittings that were leaking. All under the sink.  All these happened one at a time.

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina
Chesapeake Bay, Md