[C320-list] Portable Solar Panel Connection

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 15 12:50:33 PDT 2010

Hi Mike,

There's no problem with doing this.  It's a reasonable way to get the job done.

You would need to leave the battery switch on one.  I'd suggest leaving it set to the battery that has your bilge pump hardwired to it.

Also, double check that your 12v outlet has power when the Key is off and the batt switch is on (of course).  If not you may need to move the power wire to the 12v outlet to the Hot side of the Keyswitch inside the engine pod.

Cheers.
-Jeff