[C320-list] Portable Solar Panel Connection

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sat Jun 26 08:51:53 PDT 2010

I have the same issue, but do not have the adapter in the engine pod.  I
am interested in hearing more generally about solar options that people
have used successfully to keep the batteries topped off.  Ideally I'd
like something I could use at anchor, but keeping the batteries charged
on the mooring (or over the winter) is the priority.  Anything that
let's me hang on the anchor longer without starting an engine is bonus.

--
Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653