[C320-list] Outhaul lost in boom

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Jun 16 08:24:23 PDT 2010

Irv,
You got my curiosity going.  On our association web site in the manual there
is a drawing showing the reeving for a single line mainsail reef number one.
It shows that there are two separate lines in the boom and their lengths are
provided on the drawing for standing and running rigging lengths.
Unfortunately I was not able to find any drawings or discussion on the
outhaul anywhere.  So I guess I don't know how 671's out haul is reeved.
Best,
Bruce
Somerset #671 SoCal