[C320-list] Dutchman Replacement Line Source

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 08:03:16 PDT 2010

I just received replacement lines from Dutchman $24.00, it was 60' long and was perfect length with a little left over in each pocket. While your deal is better, for a one time shot, my originals lasted 10 seasons, Dutchman may be a better source for some. I am just replying with the necessary length. If anyone wants the contact information for Dutchman , please let me know.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606