[C320-list] Reefing System

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 08:46:41 PDT 2010

Something is not adjusted properly, mine works flawlessly sincc I put the
blocks in. However it came from the rigger set up wrong and I had to re-rig
it...that was  about 7 years ago, so I don't remember the details, but it
was pretty logical and it has worked great ever since.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC