[C320-list] Water pump

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 16:05:01 PDT 2010

I own a couple of old cars and one rule is that when you get a new water pump be sure to put some antifreeze in it and give it a few turns before it is put on the engine. Some have been sitting on a shelf for quite a while and need and initial lubrication for the seals. Don't know if the same holds true for water pumps on marine engines.
Jim Brown