[C320-list] In-mast furling

Jerry Clayton jsea at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 24 09:44:31 PDT 2010

In 2004 models Catalina was using Charleston Spar.  I found this manual that
Charleston apparently created for the Cat 34 group.  Check the link
www.c34.org/manuals/c34-inmast-furling.pdf  to view or try
www.charleston-spar.com .
Not sure if 2003 models were using the same as 2004.  I have been very
pleased with my in-mast furler.

Regards,

Jerry Clayton
#988 (2004)