[C320-list] SURVEY Anchor Type. Anchor Weight. Chain Length. SeaBottom Type

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sun Jun 27 19:08:30 PDT 2010

I have :

	Danforth 25lb
	60 of 5/16 short link, Called bbb here as I recall
	200 of nylon braid
	Usually mud
	15 to 65 feet

The Danforth sets well and never pulls out, unless I get in too shallow
where the eel grass is. The Danforth doesn't deal with weeds well, so we
anchor well away.

I sleep very well even when I hear the wind howling in the rigging at 3 am.

Kirk