[C320-list] FW: Outhaul lost in boom

Irving Grunes igrunes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:08:06 PDT 2010

Bruce,
Sorry about that. I must have copied the wrong link from the C320 website.
It is in the Catalina 320 Mast  Catalogue on the C320 website
The link is

http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt_data/files/Catalina320_Standard_Mast.pdf

Page 13

Please reply with comments when you look at this

Irv Grunes
2001 #851