[C320-list] Spinnaker Dimensions

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Mar 28 17:24:06 PDT 2010

Posting this for Ron Reddingius
He is not on the list, so please respond to <dingoistalent at bigpond.com>

Hi Fellow 320 Owners
I have recently purchased yacht hull - 1150 in Fremantle - Western
Australia, ...
I am racing it on our beautiful Swan River and beginning to make a bit of
a stir against a few lightweight 32 foot racers.
If I had a Spinnaker I would really give them the shits...    PAIN IN THE
ARSE as you may say...

Can anyone tell me if they have had a Spinnaker made for their 320 (NOT an
Asymmetrical) and what the dimension may be?
Luff .....Leach...... and foot?      Perhaps the Square Feet /metres

Love some feed back.

For those interested to know where Fremantle is - Google Earth
Type in Fremantle Western Australia

You'll be able to track up our Swan River to the City of Perth.
Also across to Rottnest Island where we holiday on the yacht.
Google Earth          ROTTNEST ISLAND

See the little 'Critter' in the picture....it is a Quokka      they are
native only to the island.

Hope someone out there can help

Kind regards & Thanks
Ron (DINGO) Reddingius
Executive Producer
HOME in WA

Mbl 0417 279 103
Ph/Fax (08) 9246 5442

ADDRESS
Dingo Is Talent
15 Willow Bank Entrance
Gwelup WA 6018

Before responding on email perhaps give me a call?

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690