[C320-list] terms

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 26 09:48:48 PDT 2010

Barb,
   Do you sail on Carlyle?  We spent two years there while living in STL.  Hated to have to remove the boat during the winter period.  Before you start to clean the hull, if you desire some practice, come to Lake Texoma and help us tomarrow--the temperature will be more acceptable.       Jane & Ken,  O'BUOY  #219