[C320-list] Head sail track and cars

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:40:55 PST 2010

track size = 1-1/4" and yes they are all the same

A folding pad eye on the cockpit floor installed immediately forward of the
helm pedestal works fine for a 6' tether. It will keep you in the cockpit
but allow you to reach all sail controls in the cockpit. If you run your
jacklines over the dodger to that same point you will keep them centerd and
increase your chances of staying aboard. If your jacklines run too far
outboard, a 6' tether will let you go over the lifelines and you will find
it nearly impossible to climb back over.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC