[C320-list] Subject Change to Speed Sensor ( Was hump hose)

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 15:13:06 PST 2010

Paul, I've decided to not use the speedo any more. Instead, I'm planning on
using the CruzPro SOG1 about $100. It converts a NEMA 0183 SOG value to a
paddlewheel output. You get to use your speed display and wind instrument
true wind speed as well. It's actually better than speed thru the water
because is your true speed over ground.

I'll report back on the project once done.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay