[C320-list] Rew water pump

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:27:36 PDT 2010

HIGHJACKED THREAD. - Asym For Sale

Sorry for the highjack.  If I post directly from Gmail I cannot see the
thread.  I picked an old thread though.

We have made the descision to sell the boat.  Looking to get
something larger and keep it on the West coast.  So we have a UK Sails
Asymetrical Spinnaker that we bought in the fall of 2004.  This sail has
been used maybe a dozen times.  Mostly when I single handed raced on Lake
Michigan.  It's been used once since we got to Las Vegas going on four years
ago.  Lake Mead is more of a drifter sort of lake with the wind direction
constantly changing.   I thought before I went to EBay I would try to keep
it in the family.

I am including the sheets, downhaul, halyard and the sheet & halyard
blocks.  The halyard and block are not shown as I have not yet been to the
top of the mast to retrieve them.  I plan to have them down in two weeks.
The only catch is the hull number is on the sail and would have to be
changed if you are going to race with it.  All material is in "like new"
condition and I will split the driving distance with the buyer up to 200
miles for delivery.  Beyond that were talking a UPS delivery.  26 pounds for
the sail, sleeve & turtle.  Add 15 additional pounds for the lines and
blocks.  41 pounds total.

Everything $1900.00

http://www.catalina320.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=239&page=1
Pictures and a three page PDF that is the original UK quote & Specs.

The boat will be "officially" for sale in about a month.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744

--
Stan